Call of Duty Season 4 is now live in Warzone, and there is a limited-time Mercenaries of Fortune event to celebrate the new season of content. Here we set out all the details and the rewards you can earn for participating.
Start time and details of the Mercenaries of Fortune event
Warzone’s Mercenaries of Fortune event is live for a limited time as the seasonal event runs through July 7. During this time, players can complete a series of eight challenges in Fortune’s Keep and Caldera. Each challenge will lock a cosmetic item, but completing all eight will unlock a special Warzone vehicle skin.
All Challenges and Rewards
- Killer: Get 50 player kills on Fortune’s Keep. Rewards the False Prospector weapon camo
- beaten: Open a mercenary safe. Rewards the Fanged Assault decal
- Tour: Get 25 kills or assists while in a vehicle. Rewards the Nugget Weapon Charm
- Gilded Victor: Win 1 game of Golden Plunder. Rewards Venomous Wealth’s business card
- Storing bodies: Get 100 kills at Storage Town on Caldera Island. Rewards the Death Prospector camo
- Money Bags: Collect $100,000 cash on Fortune’s Keep. Rewards Toxic Approval Sticker
- bag sand: Dig up three buried treasure piles in Fortune’s Keep. Rewards Nefarious Deeds’ weapon charm
- Shopping Spree: Buy five items on the black market. Rewards the Scaled Snipe Reticle
Completing all eight challenges will unlock the extremely rare rarity “The Vault” gold vehicle skin for Season 4’s new armored SUV.
In addition to the new Fortune’s Keep map, Caldera will also receive major landscape changes for the Fortune’s of Mercenaries update. Be sure to check out our guide to all the updated and new POIs for Caldera in Season 4.
The Vanguard Season 4 update included the USS Texas 1945 multiplayer map and Shi No Numa brings traditional survival gameplay back to Zombies mode. Here’s our Shi No Numa perk guide and tips for surviving high rounds.
GameSpot may receive a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here have been independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may receive a portion of the proceeds when you purchase something featured on our site.