Want to know all Fortnite Grapple Glove locations? We’re only in the second week of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, and we’re already getting new gadgets. The grapple gloves are functionally the same as the Spider-Man Web Shooters from Chapter 3 Season 1, but with some minor cosmetic differences.
you can find one Fortnite grab glove set in purple chests that you can find on the Fortnite map, in this case huts with cranes on them. And you will have to find them eventually as a challenge is coming where you have to use the grapple gloves to complete it. You need to find a pair of these powerful gloves, equip them and then swing a total of 50 meters.
Each Grapple Glove you collect has 30 shots in standard games, although you only get 10 in competitive modes. In the event that you run out of battery, the popular battle royale game has other options for increasing your mobility, apart from the fact that you can still sprint and jump around, of course. The Fortnite Baller vehicles in Rave Cave work the same way as the Grapple Gloves, and you can also ride Fortnite animals as long as they can support your weight.
Here are all ten Fortnite Grapple Glove locations:
- South of The Joneses, just off the main road
- On top of a floating platform east of the Seven Outpost in the archipelago east of the map
- At the intersection east of The Daily Bugle
- Next to the road northeast of Synapse Station
- On a cliff near the river north of Rocky Reels
- At the large mushroom cluster southwest of Greasy Grove
- On the ground floor in Rave Cave, close to the pool and round disco floor
- Up the cliff to the Seven Outpost northwest of LogJam Lumberyard
- On the cliff east of Shifty Shafts and southwest of Sleepy Sound
- North of the triangular intersection east of Tilted Towers and south of Coney Crossroads
Razer BlackShark V2 Pro$179.99VISIONNetwork N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
Once you have a Fortnite Grapple Glove, you can swing over the trees and buildings by aiming at it to complete the challenge. Other challenges this season include weeding saplings that sprout after planting Fortnite reality seeds. These challenges will give you experience for the battle pass, which has a ton of new Fortnite skins and even some free Fortnite V dollars that you can spend on premium skins. There are also a number of Fortnite Tover Tokens hidden around the island for you to collect.