Lost Ark is up and running now, and aside from a few server issues at launch (and let’s face it, how many MMOs manage to avoid these issues?), the game is proving to be very popular, with players getting mesmerized by the world and the experience it offers.
Since the game only launched a few months ago, Lost Ark is still in its infancy for the West and if you want to be a part of this new MMO, check out our Lost Ark beginner’s guide. If you haven’t signed up yet, we’ve got this overview of each of the Lost Ark Starter Packs for you.
There are three different Starter Packs, each of which gives you a chance to start the game strong. They each contain a handy selection of in-game items that can help make your first steps into the world of Akesia a little easier and more fun. Below is a summary of the Apprentice, Explorer and Vanquisher Starter Pack. Check them out to get an idea which one is best for you.
The Lost Ark Starter Packs are as follows:
Lost Ark: Apprentice Starter Pack
The most basic package. It still gives you a few useful benefits, but not as many as the others. It contains:
- 30 days crystalline aura: These give you a number of in-game perks, such as reduced prices in stores, stat boosts, and more.
- Support box for beginners: it contains the following:
- 30 resurrection feathers: When you die, Resurrection Feathers can be used to revive you.
- 10,000 silver: Earned in-game, this currency can be used to purchase supplies and equipment.
- Gear Crate for Adventurers: full of useful stuff, including:
- 5 Epic Horns of Luterra: These summon Luterran soldiers to fight for you for 30 seconds.
- 5 Rare Flame Grenades: Creates a wall of flames that you can use against enemies for 10 seconds.
- 5 Rare Sleep Bombs: As you might expect, these can put enemies to sleep.
- 5 camouflage jackets: Use these to temporarily disguise yourself from enemies.
- 5 rare speed robes: These temporarily increase your movement speed.
- 5 Rare Taunting Scarecrows: You use these scarecrows to taunt enemies in your area.
- Collectors toolbox: This includes foraging, mining, fishing, logging, and digging tools, which are essential for collecting resources in the game.
- Four adventurers climbing box: These contain in-game currency and healing items.
Lost Ark: Explorer Starter Pack
The second level of the Starter Pack includes all of the following bonuses:
- All the same bonuses from the Lost Ark: Apprentice Starter Pack†
- Achatemeow Pet Selection Box: This will give you a cute pet that will follow you in the game and help you collect loot.
- Dyorika Warhorse Mount: These come in several variants and have individual abilities, but they all give you an easier way to travel the world.
- Character Expansion Slot: in this game you choose whether you want to be a human or an elf, with a Character Expansion Slot you can be both as you can have two characters.
Lost Ark: Vanquisher Starter Pack
This one, the most expensive, comes with quite a few extra bonuses. These are as follows:
- Everything from the Explorer and Starter packs for student†
- 2,100 crystals: This is premium currency that you can spend on equipment, pets, mounts and more.
- Character appearance change: If you ever get to a point where you’re not happy with your character’s appearance, you can use this to edit it once.
- Legendary Report Gift Selection Chest: These gifts can be used to build your relationships with NPC characters.
- alar skin chest: Allows characters of any class to don the Alar skin.
If you’re thinking about starting your Lost Ark adventure today, check out our Lost Ark system requirements guide to make sure you can run it on your gaming PC.